Soil Treatment Systems Limited: COVID- 19 update
| Category: COVID-19
Management at Soil Treatment Systems Limited have had all employees tested for COVID-19.
Managing Director, Ivan Rowe, has had all employees tested with both the Antibody test on site and further tested by NHS testing centres to confirm the accuracy of the new Antibody test. “For the future antibody tests will be stocked by the company and all employees will take part in the government test and trace scheme
All employees had a negative result which has allowed the company to implement social distancing and other measures across the workplace.
- 2 metre social distancing rule applied
- Sanitisers are provided throughout the workplace
- Suitable PPE including the full time use of masks when at work
- Any person entering the site must have suitable PPE , including Hi-vis and Face mask
- Employees parking cars should do so at a safe distance in car park
These and other measures implemented by the company will allow Soil Treatment Systems to get back to full time working and our customers can safely deliver material to our site at minimal risk